Here are a few statistics from Euro 2016...
|A look at the statistics from Euro 2016.|
2) Antoine Griezmann won the Golden Boot with six goals throughout the tournament, the highest total since Michel Platini in 1984.
3) In Iceland around 150,000 viewers watched Iceland beat England, and only 298 viewers watched the other channels! That equates to around 99.8% of Iceland's TV viewing public watched Iceland beat England. #AudienceShare
4) Iceland were the only team to score in all of their games.
5) Euro 2016 made £1.65 billion of revenue for UEFA.
6) The combined worldwide TV viewing figures for the tournament was estimated at 6 billion.
7) A total of 2,427,303 fans attended the matches at Euro 2016, an average of 47,594 per match. This was the highest average attendance since Euro 88 held in West Germany.
|A moth, pictured yesterday.|
9) Juventus players played for a total of 4,871 minutes at Euro 2016, more than any other club.
10) Tottenham players played for a total of 3,544 minutes, more than any other Premier League club.
11) The top five 'total minutes for players from Premier League clubs' were:
Tottenham = 3,544 minutes
Arsenal = 2,625 minutes
Manchester City = 2,499 minutes
Swansea = 2,042 minutes
Liverpool = 1,774 minutes
12) The Premier League had more players at Euro 2016 than any other top flight division, with 106 of the 552 players at the tournament playing their club football in the Premier League.
13) Cristiano Ronaldo is the only player to score in four different European Championships.
14) Ronaldo broke the record for most appearances at the European Championships. He has now represented Portugal 21 times at the Euros.
16) Ronaldo has now taken 43 direct free kicks at major tournament finals. He has failed to score from any of them.
17) Ronaldo had 45 shots at Euro 2016, more than any other player.
18) Gareth Bale made more dribbles than any other player at Euro 2016 with 40 dribbles.
19) Dimitri Payet created more chances than any other player at Euro 2016 with 24 chances created.
20) Iceland's keeper, Hannes Halldorsson made 27 saves during the tournament, more than any other goalkeeper, and an average of 5.4 saves per match. #ThouShaltNotPass
21) Most assists was shared by Aaron Ramsey and Eden Hazard with four each.
22) Gabor Kiraly broke the record for the oldest player to play at a European Championships when he played for Hungary in their defeat by Belgium in the last 16. He was 40 years and 86 days old. #AlanShearer #SeparatedAtBirth
24) England had 82 shots versus 26 shots against them. They scored four goals and conceded four goals.
25) 108 goals were scored in 51 matches, an average of 2.12 goals per match. This was down from the average of 2.45 per match at Euro 2012.
26) A surprising 27.5% of all goals scored in the group stages came after the 80th minute! #LateDrama
27) 5.6% of all the goals scored at Euro 2016 were scored in the Hungary vs Portugal match. #SixGoalThriller
28) Nani's opening goal for Portugal against Iceland was the 600th goal scored at a European Championship.
29) Portugal's victory over France in the final was the first time they have beaten France for 41 years.
30) 33.33% of penalties awarded during regular time were missed!
Follow Football Hashtags on twitter: